The NBAHS girls soccer team store is now open! Please make sure you understand the training apparel requirements. If you have questions or need clarification on anything at all please email Josh: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The required training shirt is the same as last year, so while the store says it’s a required item, if you already have one you are good to go
- If you are ordering the required training shirt for the 1st time, NOTE this shirt runs big in my opinion.
- TRAINING SHIRT IS REQUIRED for the JV & V programs only. If you plan on only playing MIDDLE SCHOOL you are more than welcome to order one and wear it proudly!
REMEMBER HS PRACTICE APPAREL REQUIREMENTS!!
- Other than the required training shirt, players are only allowed to wear RED or GRAY NBAHS Soccer shirts, or red or gray EMPTY/BLANK (no graphics) shirts.
- If you order a white or black regular soccer shirt from the store, you cannot wear that during practice. You can wear them with pride everywhere else!
- The only other color shirt a player can wear is if they earn the Strength & Conditioning black shirt, so if you want to wear black get going earning that shirt!
- Pants (optional) – The pants are a true soccer pant, so make sure you are purchasing the fit you want (standard or women’s).
- 1/4 Zip Top (optional) – Again, make sure you are getting the fit (standard or women’s) you like.
- BSN Products – In general run a slightly different fit than the Nike products. Not an “athletic” cut/fit like the Nike products. Maybe a run a half size larger as well.
- Shorts (optional) – BSN shorts have a longer inseam & the Nike have a shorter inseam.
STORE IS OPEN UNTIL 6/24/19 ONLY!!